Many homeowners prefer this look as the pickets at the top of a vinyl privacy fence break up the "solid" privacy look. Some also choose this style because it often matches other picket fences they have used in other areas of the yard and creates a consistent theme around the home. Available in white,tan,grey.khaki and woodgrain.
- Fence panel kit - assembly required - Works with pre-routed 5x5 posts: line post, corner post, end post,3-Ways Post - Coordinating gates available in 4-ft, 5-ft single gate and10-ft double gate - Panel features 7/8"x6'' or 7/8''x11.3" T&G ; -2"x3.5'' Top Rail and 2"x6" decorative Middle and bottom rails - Bottom Rail Aluminum reinforce included -Top pickets 1.5''x1.5''
Fence Top Style
Closed Top Picket
Actual Panel Height
Actual Panel Width
Post Cap Options
Gate Options double gate single gate
Gate Accessories & Hardware
Packing & Delivery
Loading Capacity:415sets /40HQ; 170sets/20GP
Regular Packing Photo
100% Virgin Vinyl
Terms of payment and delivery:
30% payment advance, the rest 70% after the copy of B/L at sight.
HANGZHOU FANTAI PLASTIC CO. LTD is located in Hangzhou, the beautiful tourist city of Zhejiang Province, professionally exports PVC fences to North America, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and South Africa, and more and more countries and regions interests in PVC/Vinyl fence.
PVC/Vinyl Fence has been more and more popular in recent years due to its durability and the lack of need for maintenance. More than that, lots of plus points you will gain by selecting PVC Fence:
NO PAINT, only need general cleaning. Saves your time and money.
NO FADING does not lose its color at all.
NO ROT, no fear of Vinyl fences rusting or rotting or getting decomposed like other materials.
NO WORRIES! Non-toxic as compared to some of the other fencing materials.
The available colors are white, grey, and tan.
We supply picket fence, pool fence, horse fence, privacy fence, semi-privacy fence and railings and matching gates for villa, garden, park, pool, ranch, etc.
Post---Posts are the most important member of a fence section. It holds the rails & the section in place. Posts take the load of the fence and are either mounted on a flat surface with a flange or are driven 2 to 3 feet under the ground. The Posts are routed in such a way that they accommodate the rails.
Line Post---This constitutes the largest part of most fence jobs. They are usually at every 8 feet or 6 feet section depending on the size of the sections used for fencing. Line posts are routed on both sides (opposite to each other) so as to accommodate rails/ sections from each side.
Corner Post---These posts are used on corners & have their adjacent faces routed. So they give the desired corner angle in the fence.
End Post---These are routed only on one side and are used in ends usually by wall or pillar. A routed hole on one side accommodates the section while the other end is not routed.
End Gate Post---These are usually designed stronger than regular posts in most cases to hold the Gate. These posts are routed only on one side to receive the fence section.
Blank Post / Blank Gate Post ---These Posts are never routed at all. Blank Posts are mostly used where you have the wall on one side & a gate on the other side of the post.
At Fentech Fences, once the client has ordered with us, we will forward a technical drawing of your fences for your approval and sign off before manufacturing begins.
The foreign trade manager with his team have worked on fences many years and have rich experience of contacting with clients, solving nearly all problems come from clients professionally and promptly, he is good at preparing samples for foreign customers, how to pack, how-to guide workers to load goods into containers, and also skilled in space booking, customs declaration and relative documents produced.
When it comes to home exteriors, the choice of siding material is crucial. It not only affects the overall aesthetics but also plays a significant role in protecting the house from the elements. In recent years, PVC siding panel have been gaining popularity as a versatile, durable, and low-maintenan...
With people's attention to the home environment and concern for sustainable development, more and more families are choosing plastic fence panels as their fence solutions. Plastic fence panels have many advantages, not only stylish in appearance, but also easy to install and maintain. This article w...
With the rapid development of home design, people's choice of building materials has become more focused on beauty, practicality and durability. In this era of equal emphasis on fashion and functionality, PVC siding panel have become a focus that cannot be ignored. This is not just a simple decorati...