|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Exporter|
|Material:||100% Virgin Vinyl|
|Terms of payment and delivery:||30% payment advance, the rest 70% after the copy of B/L at sight.|
|Minimum order quantity:||1x40HQ|
|Packing details:||Plastic PE bag or Pallets.|
|Delivery time:||10 to 25 days after 30% payment advance|
|Payment method:||By T/T, L/C etc|
Straight style, good neighbor vinyl picket fence with 3” wide pickets. Available in heights of 36”, ...See Details
HANGZHOU FANTAI PLASTIC CO. LTD is located in Hangzhou, the beautiful tourist city of Zhejiang Province, professionally exports PVC fences to North America, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and South Africa, and more and more countries and regions interests in PVC/Vinyl fence.
Fentech fences are manufactured with virgin PVC/Vinyl material and UV Protected. The material is lightweight and easy to install, with a DIY option for the handyman.We are Custom Vinyl Decking whiteSuppliers
PVC/Vinyl Fence has been more and more popular in recent years due to its durability and the lack of need for maintenance. More than that, lots of plus points you will gain by selecting PVC Fence:
NO PAINT, only need general cleaning. Saves your time and money.
NO FADING does not lose its color at all.
NO ROT, no fear of Vinyl fences rusting or rotting or getting decomposed like other materials.
NO WORRIES! Non-toxic as compared to some of the other fencing materials.
The available colors are white, grey, and tan.
We supply picket fence, pool fence, horse fence, privacy fence, semi-privacy fence and railings and matching gates for villa, garden, park, pool, ranch, etc.
Post---Posts are the most important member of a fence section. It holds the rails & the section in place. Posts take the load of the fence and are either mounted on a flat surface with a flange or are driven 2 to 3 feet under the ground. The Posts are routed in such a way that they accommodate the rails.
Line Post---This constitutes the largest part of most fence jobs. They are usually at every 8 feet or 6 feet section depending on the size of the sections used for fencing. Line posts are routed on both sides (opposite to each other) so as to accommodate rails/ sections from each side.
Corner Post---These posts are used on corners & have their adjacent faces routed. So they give the desired corner angle in the fence.
End Post---These are routed only on one side and are used in ends usually by wall or pillar. A routed hole on one side accommodates the section while the other end is not routed.
End Gate Post---These are usually designed stronger than regular posts in most cases to hold the Gate. These posts are routed only on one side to receive the fence section.
Blank Post / Blank Gate Post ---These Posts are never routed at all. Blank Posts are mostly used where you have the wall on one side & a gate on the other side of the post.
At Fentech Fences, once the client has ordered with us, we will forward a technical drawing of your fences for your approval and sign off before manufacturing begins.
The foreign trade manager with his team have worked on fences many years and have rich experience of contacting with clients, solving nearly all problems come from clients professionally and promptly, he is good at preparing samples for foreign customers, how to pack, how-to guide workers to load goods into containers, and also skilled in space booking, customs declaration and relative documents produced.
As Vinyl Decking white OEM Factory, We are looking for distributors in different areas and countries. I do believe that Join in Us, Win in Future.
Vinyl fence are generally resistant to sunlight and UV (ultraviolet) exposure, and they are designed to withstand outdoor conditions over an extended period. However, the degree of resistance can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the vinyl material used and the specific for...
Climate and weather conditions can significantly affect the use and performance of vinyl fence. While vinyl fences are generally durable and weather-resistant, extreme or adverse weather conditions can impact their appearance and longevity. Here's how different weather conditions can affect vinyl fe...
Vinyl fence are designed to handle a variety of soil conditions and offer reasonable impact resistance. However, their performance in these areas can be influenced by several factors: Soil Conditions: Vinyl fences can adapt well to different soil conditions, including clay, sandy, or loamy soils. ...
We are professional Vinyl Decking white suppliers with fences virgin PVC/Vinyl material and UV Protected.